Monday, November 07, 2005

My History of a Friendship

My important friends are co-workers. I spent not only wonderful time but also hard time with them.

I was a flight attendant in Japan. After I entered the company, I had to take hard training for flights. Therefore, I met them in the training center. At first, we could not know anything we should do. Our officer was so strict that we sometimes cried. Therefore, we helped each other every day. Finally, we passed the final check and we were able to be flight attendants. We had been a training center for two months.

After I became a flight attendant, we could not meet each other often. However, whenever I met them, I felt comfortable. I thought that they seemed my family.
I sometimes met them during days off. We went shopping, had coffee and made a party. Whenever we met each other, we always talked about our company, boss and love. It was a great time for me.

When I quit the job, my co-workers gave me a lot of flowers and cards with messages. In addition, they made a party for me. At the time, I recalled the time we spent.

My life in Japan Airlines was a very important time because not only could I meet my special friends, but I also received a lot of kindness from them. I will never forget time we spent and I would like to keep our friendship forever.

Yoko Matsumoto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home