Monday, November 07, 2005

My pictures involve my life


Yunmi Choi

I have lots of hobbies. Not only do l like to cook for my friends and my brother, but also like listening to music. In addition, I like taking pictures. The most interest thing is taking pictures. l always bring a digital camera because l can not know what will happen to me.
For example, l was able to see very unique and a beautiful scene. I wanted to keep it in my camera. If l took a picture, l would remember at that time. It was not until l had seen the pictures that l remembered. My pictures function as my diary. They show what l did, what l ate, whom l met, what l saw, so on.
I started to take pictures when l entered a university. No sooner did l buy a camera than l took pictures of my friends, natural things, buildings, and myself.
Increasingly, l became interested in photographs. So l decided to study the Photoshop program. I tried to use a computer because l wanted to get better pictures. I did not know how to use a computer before l became interested in pictures. After l studied about photographs by myself, l could know how to use a computer a little bit. I continued studying. Photography is changing my life. I am able to study more. I can be reminded a long time ago. I can remember my important person and valued things.
I will study more because pictures could involve my whole life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home