Monday, November 07, 2005

My History of Friendship / Ryosuke Sohama

When i met him that the first time, I thought I couldn't make a friendship with him because his looks were a little bit scary and hi didn't smile much. Indeed, that looked like statue.
When I met him that was two years ago when I worked at a restaurant. He worked at there before I worked there and so he had gotten experience of a waiter and bartender much more than me but he had never taught me about how I take a order or how I make a drink.
I learned about thouse things by myself because in that restaurant, nobody taught about it. In addition, I had to steal thouse techniques, which was very ridiculous.
However, in Japan, most jobs or food industry people think that way is the fastest way to learn. while that was very difficult the first time, that was never forgotten. Moreover, if someone learned about that from someone, this person would forget it the next time and this person would ask someone that again. Therefore, we have to create our own way.
I heard it from him and I will never forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home