Monday, November 07, 2005

telc students and teacher

Zerrin Poyraz

“The History of My Friendship”


It was in 1995 that I went to my father”s village with my parents.I wanted to see

the village but I was going to a boarding school.I didn’t want to have friends because I

didn’t like the school. My character changed when I went to the school. I would be a

serious person. The school was a special and popular math-science high school. My

parents wanted me to go. My life changed when I went to the village.

The village was a wonderful place. A lot of delicious apricots in turkey were in

the village. There were many forests and fruit trees.My grand parents lived in the village

and they had a big and wonderful farm. I saw a lady on an apricot tree when I walked

around the farm. I was surprised but she was differed from other people.I thought she was crazy. I met her. Not only did she work on the farm but she also went to high school. Moreover, she was intelligent .She didn’t need money . Furthermore , she liked to work. She took many books, notebooks, pens and gave them to the poor village. I was affected by her. Moreover, she had a smiling face.
In fact , I never forget the village and my friends. She changed my life. Later I smiled at my classmate when I went to boarding school.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home