Monday, November 07, 2005

My friends

Edith Yumiseba
Level 4.1.
11/07/05.

In October 12,1985, it was a clear and cool day in a fall season. On this day there were many small birds that had different colors. The birds always sang melodious songs when they flew in the air.
When the students came into a big building they went up to the second floor. They were looking for class room 203. The students were approximately 30 people in the class-room. The first impresion was that they didn't know each other.
This day was the first day of classes in the Central University in Quito,Ecuador. Not only did I feel afraid,but I also was confused sometimes. Moreover,I saw different kinds of people. Indeed,there were men and women there.
When the classes satarted in a few minutes,many people sat down next to me. The teacher introduced himself to us and he made a game for students. It was a good time because I met two ladies who became after good friends. We always waited for each other when the classes ended,and we helped each other to do different homework when the teacher gave us homework. We always worked together in different activities. But the most important thing was that we shared our lives. Moreover,we anjoyed playing,studing,going shopping. Indeed,we were best friends.
Six years after finishing,we started to work in different jobs. We always met one or two times a week,and we talked each other our experience.
Indeed,I am in New York and even now my friends and I always call one or two times a month. We have a good relationship.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home