Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm sorry ! It's not my story.

Overall, I have had a difficult life. I not only had unluckly childhood, but there was also a big change. My recent life has been stressful.

My childhood was complicated. Because my father got divorce from my mother, then I had a new mother. Later I also had half-brothers and half-sisters. I didn't know where real my mother is.

A big change in my life was when I was in junior high school, my fater borrowed a lot of money from the mafia. He got divorce from second my mother again.Because he couldn't return money to them. Suddenly, he disappeared somewhere. Since I have been with second mother and half-brothers and half-sisters.

My recent life has been hard.Because not only do I have to take care of my half-brothers and half-sisters, but I also have to work. Moreover, I have to go to school.

Overall, my life has been miserable I both had a terrible childhood and a large change. My recent life has been unhappy. I believe my future will be fantastic.

Masako

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home