Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My childhood by BOGUE

My childhood


Overall, I have had a happy life. I not only had a unique life, but there was also big

change. My recent life has been an ambition for my life.

My childhood was naught. I always looked for me. before I thought that my childhood

didn’t have worries. A big change in my life was when I did my army service, because I

thought a lot when I did my army service. For instance, “ What should I do after army

service? , Do I study or work? “ however, when I finished my army service, my parents

suggested a plant me. It was that I went to study abroad in the U.S.A.

My recent life has been very hard. When I came to N.Y. , So, I didn’t knows what I was

going to do. My goal was studying. Moreover, I studied in English very hard with my

friends.

Now my life is happy, because I met good friends and nice teachers this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home