Wednesday, June 15, 2005

my life - michael gouw

My Life
Michael Gouw


Overall, I have had confusing life. Not only did I have a lucky childhood, but also has been a big change when I have been in New York. My recent life has been a hardly life.

My childhood was a lucky life for me. Not only did I feel comfortable in my country, but also everybody was careful with me. All my families are in Jakarta. My father and mother, who are careful with me, are my loving people until now.

A big change in my life came when I moved to New York. I was shocking when I came here. Everybody always runs fast and doesn’t care about each other. It is totally different from my own country. The first time, I cried everyday because I didn’t know what I should do. I was confused. Nobody cared about me, even my closer family. I was lonely, so I decide to change my behavior like them, but it isn’t totally changed. Now I am better than before.

My recent life has been hard. I am going to get New York City. I will work to collect money to take care of my family. I think I won’t have time like when I was a child. In the next days I will have many more problem than these, so I will face many hard time in the next days.

Overall, my life has been complicated. I both had a nice childhood and a large change. My recent life has been changed to a difficult one. I believe my future will be better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home