Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ayumi Shimizu


I always think about my friends when I have a problem.


When I was a little child, like a kinder garden child, I was different from other kids. I was really negative and didn’t care about people. I didn’t like being a member of a group. I did what I wanted to.


When I was in 2nd grade of high school, I have to say I was rally bad. I can’t say what I did but I was terribly bad. But one teacher changed my life completely. He said, “Be kind and sympathetic to other person like you do for your family or friends. At first it is difficult but gradually you can be a real good person. Just try. I believe you can do it.”

After that my friends and I tried to be good and be funny always to other person. In fact, I could change my personality and behavior. My friends and I have been growing up together until now.


I think of my friends when I have worries, troubles, or feel lonely. They always help me. Being needed someone has made me stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home