Wednesday, June 15, 2005

telc students and teacher

Mayson

Overall, I have had a difficult life. I not only had a big change, but there were also few friends.
My recent life has been stressful.
I had the big change of my life that was coming to New York City. Not only didn’t I like the weather,
but I also hated waking up in the morning. I wake up in the morning everyday in order to go to study.
I had few friends in New York City. When I just came, I didn’t know anyone. Three months later,
I had few good friends. On the other hand, I had many bad friends.
My recent life has been stressful because I have worked ay a Thai restaurant five days per week.
Furthermore, I have worked with the worst co-workers in my life.
Overall, my life has been terrible. I both had the big change and few friends. My recent life has
been the worst. I believe my future will be the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home