Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My life by Yuko

Overall,I have had a unstable life. I not only had a fortunate childhood , but also there were a lot of complicated things. My life has been betting in term of my relathion-
Ships with my family.

As matter of fact , my childhood was really good until I got in high-school,althougt my parents were divoced when I was a baby.I had lived with my grandmother, so she gave so much love it to me instead of my father , who was supposed to give it to me and be close to me.I know he loves me from a far.

One of the complicated things was that I was about kick off high school when I was six-teen. However ,I didn’t .A lot of people including my family helped me very much. Looking back, I just wanted to be against something, whatever, was around me. It was my family, may be.

My recent life has been exciting and busy.I go to school on weekdays and work four days a week.I didn’t do doth of themat the same time when I was in Japan. That’s why this schedule is new for me. But also I have been enjoying my new lifein New York.

Overall ,my life has been changed to a good way in everythings. My recent life has been brilliant.And I have realized how huch I love my family and they love me .I believe my deision to come to NY was great,and my future will be satisfied and successful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home