Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My life change by seska


Overall I have had a difficult life. I not had an unlucky childhood, but there also a big change my recent life has been stressful


My childhood was complicated; I lived in a big family. It was not easy for my parents to provide each child what they needed.


A big change I my life was when I finished my high school. There was a time when I was able to go to college while I was working a apart time job. This job helped me a lot. Despite poverty it could help my parents.


My recent life has been hard since I moved to New York. Althoughthe city never sleep and the most people come from a round the world to live in this cityand you can find everything in it. Despite having a big problem, my life becomes tough and strong by New York life style. My personality is more mature compared to my life in Indonesia.


Overall, my life has been successful. I both had an unlucky childhoodand large change. My recent life has been changing wonderfully. I believe my future willbe happy with no more stress, complicate or hardship.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home