Wednesday, June 15, 2005

KAROL RODRIGUEZ

KAROL RODRIGUEZ
JUNE 15, 2005

Overall, I have had a beautiful life. I not only had a lucky childhood, but there was also a big change. My recent life has been relaxed.

My childhood was a time of happiness. Not only did I live with my parents and they took care of me, but also I studied in a good school and in a good university in Bogota with beautiful friends. Moreover, I was a member of a women’s soccer team and I enjoyed plating soccer three times a week.

Then, a big change in my life was when I came to N.Y. I not only left my amazing country and my lovely parents, but I also began to study English in an ESL program in LaGuardia Community College with people from different countries and cultures. Moreover, I became more independent and conscious.

My recent life has been calm. Not only do I enjoy N.Y., but I also only study and come back home. Moreover, my family helps me a lot with my expenditures.

Overall, my life has been calm. I both had a wonderful childhood and a new surprising life. I hope to soon start work in my major, see my family and visit my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home