Wednesday, June 15, 2005

telc students and teacher

Overall, I have had a not so normal life. I not only did not have a regular childhood, but there was a big change. My recent life has been different.
The definition of a normal childhood is living whit your mother, your father and if you have brothers and sisters, with them. For me this is rare, but that does not mean unhappy. All my childhood I lived with a lot of people, my grand mother and a lot of my cousins. Thanks to this, went I was a kid, I always had somebody who played with and I never felt alone. We were like brothers and sisters and my grand mother like our mother.
I could say that a big change was when I came here to New York because I left my family, my grandma and my cousins.
My recent life is different than my childhood because now I live only with two persons. They are nice but it is not the same as with my family in Colombia.
Overall, my life has been different. I both had an irregular childhood and a big change. My recent life has been full of surprise. I believe my future will be better.

paola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home