Wednesday, May 11, 2005

my first name by jhony

jhony
When i saw the people in the train,everybody used to look at each other..It impressed me becouse i had never seenpeople looking at each other and even talking by themselves.
I am not saying that people are nuts but it seemed to be case.First of all , it was the first day i took the train and no only were the people busy, but they also were scared .Moreover,they wanted to arrived at their jobs .In fact, they lived in a state of worry.

When i arrived at my dstination,in another words , i got off the train, i went straight to my new job.Iknew the address perfectly and i arrived too early, about 20 minuets before starting to work.I saw the manager and my new coworker and how they work.The manager greated to me and told me,"IF YOU ARE LAZY....OUT"!! I SAID TOMY SELF,"WHAT THE HELL"I thought she spoke seriously but she was joking how ever, i did not know if she was kidding or she was telling me seriously.Anyway, i just heard that.
I was in the restaurant.The name of the restaurant was "HARU".I do not know if you know but but iwas well know , as a expensive restaurant , serving shushi,etc,.those kinds of food are very expensive and at the same time are delicious,i think, so the manager gave me at shirtto start to work , it was my first day working in ny so i wa s the only peruvian working there.All of them where from Asiam and mexican.i do not know anybosy, everybody used to look at me as if i came from another world and the waiter asked each other abouth me.In anotyher word they were nosily.I used to look.

i said , o my good where i am?.They look loke a robot.I mean they used to work faster.I have nenever seen working people like that.they go upthe stairs and downstair, nso better saying, they usede to run for all the restaurant cooking, washing dishes, bringing food.It was incredible.I realized that i could no dothis kinfd of job becouse it was too hard for me .Even the manager work work hard,he also used to work like employed.And then i started to work like abus boy .It wa s a good experiencie for me to how is teh style to work about all in NY.I came here tostudy another career Business before i had studied computer system but i realized that computer system is going to be a complement.I needed money so i decided to work in a restaurant.I do not care what the people say about that but i wa s there working and studied .It was too hard for me me do the two things at the same time about all in NY.

I worked ther about 5 months .It was a good experience for me knowing how is teh system her. o sorry my time is over, i willwrite another day..
bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home