Wednesday, May 11, 2005

my life

My first step was lonely to go to the United State of America. In thai airport, some people go to travel, study and work and some people come to send their friends, family or lovers. The thai airport is so busy. At the same time, it is so quiet and sad. It is a big place. Not only does the big place have beautiful walls, but it also has nice floors. Furthermore, it has many voices inside.
The thai airport is the only one international airport in Thailand. Everyone who wants to go to foreign countries must start at it. Most people looked happy when they came to the airport because they had purposes and someone who travel together.
I stood in the airport and felt alone. I had walked in the airport about eight o’clock in the morning and come to the airport alone. Nobody looked at me. Just a friend came to send me off because I wanted to surprise everyone who knew me. So, I didn’t tell anybody about my flight.
I want to be an owner of some businesses. Therefore, I want to study for a master degree in business. No one force me go to study in the United State of America, but I chose by myself and tried very much for coming to study at New York. When I got a visa, It was fantastic. In contrast, when I stood at the airport, I felt terrible. In the time for going into the plane, I forgot my purpose and wanted to go home immediately. I felt like the worst decision of my life was living in and going to New York alone. I thought I must chose between happiness which was to go home immediately and the best future which was to study in the foreign country. I wanted to escape immediately. My mind told me that I must escape immediately. I didn’t want to travel anymore.
The next two seconds, the departure time, my mind wanted to run away. However, my legs walked through the gate. I didn’t know what was happening. I just knew I must travel for studying because it was the best future of my life. I overcame my feeling.
I think this experience is marvelous for me. Not only will I get to study, but I also travel. Moreover, I will have a lot of new friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home