Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My Best Friend For My Life Michael Gouw

Her face looks like a barbie doll. Her eyes are so beautiful. When she laughs, she looks like a kid. She has an innocent face too, so it hard to find what her filling is. She has an oval face. It looks like baby who just born. Her face is so cute. She looks like my mother. When she is embarrased, she looks red like cherry. She has sexy lips too.

When we met the first time, she smiled to me and she wondered if I was a new student, and I said " yes, I am." She looked beautiful when she smiled and asked me with a friendly voice. I was so happy. She was winny, my girlfriend until now, who has changed my life and my heart from Senior High School until now.

On my first day in a Junior High school, I was lonely and nobody wanted to be my friend. Everybody already had their own group. Everytime I want to join them, they didn't care about me. They only cared about their own friends. Not only did they careless about me, but also they didn't talk to me. moreover, they treated me like a foreign person. I tried many times to become one of them, but it was useless. Nobody in the class wanted me. I was Dissapointed with that class, because in another class I saw a new student that had many friends.

The reason I had to go to the new school was that my parents had a new house. And we planned if I was in grade seven, we would move to the house. Moreover, the house was already built before I started a new class at the school. The day after I moved to the new house, I started to go to school, because it was near with my house.

On the second day in my school. I met Winny. I thought she was the same as other classmates, but when we first met she greeted me just like a bestfriend. She didn't treat me like a foreign person. She always said "hello" everytime we met. We became bestfriends, and after three year she became my girlfriend. I was so lucky have her as my girlfriend. She took care of me everyday. She was just like my mother, but I have liked her loved for me.

I hope she will always be my girlfriend, because she always corrects my behaviour, my thinking, and all aspects that I need for the future. Until now I have changed from childish into teenager and I was cared for by myself. Until now she is the most important for me at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home