Wednesday, May 11, 2005

see>>sea Phuket Island

The sky was clear. A soft light shined to the water’s surface, and the reflected light looked like heaven. I saw some sea gulls flying back and forth while sunlight was shining to our boat. I stood at the prow, the soft breeze crashing against my face while the boat traveled to the Island where we would dive.
My friend and I were diving at Phuket Island. We stayed far from Phuket Island a bout 120 Mile away. 20 minutes later we made plans a bout diving at a point there. Its name was Christmas point. This was my first time diving in the sea. I was very very excited and more excited because on this trip I was the leader of the group. In my group there were 4 people who were rookies of the driving club. They did not have an experience actually either did I. But every body in my group did not know that this was my first time in the open sea.
When we got ready to dive I gave a sign to my group. I jumped into the sea first. After that, everyone jumped to follow me into the sea. Every thing looked like fine. I gave a sign again every body began to drive underwater water.
Suddenly, someone in my group gave a sign that some thing was a problem. I dove to those guys. I start to check the system a bout his breathings and o2 tank. The problem was a pipe between the tank and breathing pipe. I shared my o2 pipe with him until my instructor met us.
That day I was very afraid a bout diving and after that I never went diving any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home