Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My life by seska

It was very cold and raining. I wonder why my stomach started makes a noise. I walked down the aisle down straight line to the kitchen, when I walked into the kitchen; I was surprised by her eyes. Her beautiful eyes were similar to mine in some ways, but in other ways they were completely different. My eyes are brown and black but she had blue eyes with a little bit of green and when she looked at me, her beautiful smile make her prettier, I was fascinated by her smile and blue eyes.

On my fist day at home, I was lonely and afraid. My brother went to work and my other brother and his wife lived a couple block from where I lived. I had no friends. Not only did I felt stranger but also I missed my family. Indeed I love my mother. I didn’t know why I was in New York, what I should do and how long I had to stay. I was here because I wanted to change my life.

In the morning I don’t know exactly, a lady with the blue eyes walked into the kitchen. She was Ms Nicole who was the owner at the house. Her beautiful smile with the red lipstick and sexy smile, reminded me of my mother. My mother was always there for me. When I had a problem in my life, she solved my problem and comforted me. Ms Nicole knew what I felt. She said, “Do you mind if I set here?” and I said,”of course, please.” She understood my feeling very well she told me about the days when she had been homesick and she did the same thing as my mother, which always made me feel good.

I wish that I could remember all things she said, but I’ll never forget some of her words, which cheered me up and influenced me. Now I am stay in New York because I wanted to change my life. I will stay here until I can change my life and decide by my self for my own life and my on future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home