Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My First Day in Class Maria Caridad Ulloa

When i was studding english, the first day the one person impressed me becouse i looked at his eyes and his face. When he looked me and he smiled me i was happy becouse i liked and i loved him in the first time. I saw that his clothes were blue jeans and he had t-shirt was blue also and i liked.

After that in the cafeteria he spoke with me about the class and i asked "What country are you from" He said "I m Ecuadorian" And the relationship was good. Then he asked me, "Can you give me your phone number" I said, "Yes, but dont forget to call me " I was so happy, and the whole time he was my good friend . howere , one year ago he became my boyfriend.

Now he is my ex-boyfriend, my relasionship is broken I m so bad for this but he continum call me and he asked me about my live he is my first love and never forget.

I remember all the thinks about him the first day whent he spook to me, the first day whent he kiss me this time was very beautiful for me thas why i remember all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home