Wednesday, May 11, 2005

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
Name : Sung woo Park

When she came to me, I saw some lights around her. She wore a white one-piece dress. I felt that my heart was thumping and I was alive. She had black hair, a deep black. It was a black hole.

It was a dark bar. There were a lot of wooden chairs and pictures on the wall. It was late winter. When she opened the door, she came with fresh air. The atmosphere became refreshing. Some guys looked at her, and I did too. She walked on wooden flats. I could be sure that she was my girl. Her white dress and black hair were so beautiful.

She came with her friend. Her friend was also my friend. Her name was Ji young. Ji young introduced her friend. Her name was So hee. We talked about something and enjoyed that time. When we felt high, Ji young went out toward home and So hee and I stayed at the bar. We also enjoyed more happy times than before. We made a promise to meet tomorrow.

Next day, we met again. She was also beautiful. We went to a resort called Ever Land. She liked taking the roller coster. We had so much fun. I could feel that she had good emotion about me and I also felt that.

She changed my many facets: My thinking, My mind, and more. However, we couldn’t meet many times because she had to go to Japan to study. We said “ Good-bye”.
It was my good experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home