Wednesday, May 11, 2005

telc students and teacher

I remenver an inportant image . Her face was like sunshine . Her style was simple an unique . Her hair was cpmpletely differnt from that other women, her eyes looked like a sun in the day . I was fascinated with her voice because it was very romantic , like a poem . Her smile was very intese like a river . I also was fascinated with her style of walking.


That girl was unique in my life , more inportant than any person . I don't know how I can explain my feelings . I can't forget this person , she was my girlfriend . She tought me how to life alone because I grew up alone the same as her . She always listened carefully about my problems . and also tried to give me a solution about them . She changed my life forever . During our relationship she spent a lot of time with me to advise me how to change my life , or how to improve my confidence . I learned a lot of things about her and I found my way to live my life.

Now I think my life is inportan than anybody's . Now i have confidence .


I knowit is inposible to forget that girl because she had an influence on my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home