Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"who changed my life" david vasquez

Who changed my life



When i was studying at the university i nmy ciuntry, "Colombia", more exactly in Bogota D.C., i saw a beautiful girl with spectacular eyes, a perefct body, and a very sensual face. After that , i was looking for this girl for a long time . At that moment i didn't know what happened in my mind, but the only thing was that she was beautiful, and i had to konw this woman.

as the day passed, i was in the cafeteria for a long time, because she was there, and i tried to have a meeting with this beautiful woman. One day she looked at me and asked me, if i wanted to sit with her. as a result, i was very wet and my heart was beating, and she said to me, "please relax, don't be afarid. i'm very nice, please take a sit " and you can imagine ! i was very very happy , because i knew her name , parts of her life . her hobbies, etc, ect.

After the days at the unoversity were wonderful period, i spent a lot of time with her, "ingrid" tha name of the girl of my dreams. she she was very interesting , and she was studyung psychology, but also i was thinking that life was so strange, because i couldn't believe that one lawyer and one psychologiest were starting to love eachother.
]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home