Wednesday, May 11, 2005

telc students and teacher

FIRST LOOK TO NEW YORK CITY
Paola Estrada



The window was closed. I opened IT. The hauses were white. There was a lot of lights, that distorted the view. It was really confusing. I did not hear anything, that and the snow faalling made the view very peacefull.
That was New YorkCity , the world capital , the place were iwas going to live from that day on , my new homotowm.
I was in the airplane, lookin at the city from the window. I did not hear anything from there. I was waiting for the moment when the airplane arrived in that amazing city.
I was there because I was coming from my country, Colombia, looking for a new and better opportunity.
Then the airplane arrived. felt really exited, I met my aunt. later we went to get to know rhe city that minutes ago I had seen from the window and that had surprise me.
Since that day I have taken time to look from the window and admire the great city where I live and I hope that be like this for very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home