Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
My boyfriend who changed my life(and my mine)

- SUN MI O
Nov. 24.2004

I have a boyfriend. I met him 1year and half ago in New York. At that time, he look so kind face, big body and so quiet.
He always did a kindness quietly that he didn’t receive anything from me. I accepted his kindness with due gratitude, but it’s only it.

At that time, I didn’t know anything that how should I live in America. Above all I was afraid of him and everything.
I hadn’t been liked citizen because I worried everything. By the way he’s American Korean.
Sometimes we had a lot of problem of the communication. If I can’t explain to him hard I often upset to him but he’s never angry and he always explain anything kindly for me.
He is a earnest Christian I also Christian. But he go to church for trust of god and serve to god but I just had been go to church for myself.
He likes that take careful concern to another person.

First time, I couldn’t understand about his behavior and personality.
I think myself that I was so selfish, individualistic and egoism when I met him before.
I changed my mind because of him. I always thank you to him.
If I just live as now I think certainly that I’ll change my life too.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home