Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

- How I Adopted another personality –


Everybody had something to say about my third grade’s teacher hair. His style made him look the youngest. In contrast, most of the other teachers were younger than him. But their appearance suggested otherwise.

It was my first day of class in the third grade. He is the kind of person who likes to keep his stance and be an example for the others. He doesn’t change his posture walking, carrying his suitcase and holding it as if it were his most confident secret.

No sooner did I start the semester than I could see how my life was changing. At the beginning of the semester, in the classroom, we were talking about the rules to follow and that it would be required to create a team to keep on working as a special elective.

I could remember the day when my teacher told me that he was thinking about the idea of making me a coordinator of the group, and I was so impressed by his indirect question that I just could say “OK”. Too

my surprise, after that I stopped thinking about “Why me, and not one of my friends?.” It wasn’t until two weeks later when he told me the reason why he decided on me being the coordinator. After that decision, I understood that I had gotten more responsibilities and I felt as if I were walking by the same way that he did..


Student: Manuel L M
Teacher: Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home