Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It was seven years ago , when I was high School. I had a teacher who changed my life.
He was the teacher that I had never gotten in my life.

The person who changed my life not only was a very intelligent person, but also he was quiet.
Moreover, he was smart.Indeed, he was respectfuf. He was short and thin.He had black hair but he was
very sexy person and everybody liked him.

The person who changed my life was my teacher in Mathematics in high school. when I wanted
to prepare my exam forthe college, in the begining I did know if he was going to teach me. However, I
knew about him and also I had heard about him. He taught Mathematics, Chemistries and Physics. My
first two days were terrible because there werw many classes and everyboby needed him. Nobody was not
sure if they were going to to be taught by him.

The third days, about 8 o- clock, we should know who was going to teach us in Mathematics,
because that day WE had a Mathematic class. And senddely , a respectful guy entered in our class and that
was him, the teacher who changed my life.No sooner did I began believe that I could pass my exams with him.
He was very smart teacher, he explained clearly and easy to undestand him.

IT was not untill my first sight of him in my class that I believe IMIGHT BE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home