Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My answers

telc students and teacher
- I feel very comfortable here in New York
- In my country the people are very individualistic 'cause most of the people dont care about what are u wearing, or what religion u are and things like that... i could say that my country is almost the same than here.
- I think that the people behave different each other.
- It depends on the place where u live, in my city some people (old) want to dress like the young people, but the young people never want to dress like the old persons.
- In my country only in the privates schools u have to wear uniform. In the public schools it is not necessary, but if you want wear uniform , u can do it
- No, it's not, but sometimes when a young girl get pregnant at early age, sometimes the parents push them to get married. but generaly the people get married at 20 yrs old and over.
- Yes i do; 'cause in my country if u want to borrow a car from a friend , he is gonna lend it to you for sure. If u want do it here, "your friend" is not going to lend you anything.
- I think that America is a melting pot , 'cause a lot of people come to north america and too many cultures are mixed in this city.
- My country is multi- ethnic; because there are a lot of people from different parts of Europe.
- I dont see any advantage or disadvantage.
- Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru
- Germany, Spain, Sweden, italy
- Nowadays i can learn a lot of languages and learn more about other cultures and lifestyles.
- They can learn things about history, languages and about our society.
- I think that in Argentina and The US the roles for men and women are the same.
- I hear that and i didnt like at all.
- The big problem in my country is the people without jobs, and it could be solved if the the enterprise's owners didnt sell their company the people would have job and good ones...
- I've seen a lot of problems of discrimination, robberies, drugs, etc.
- I dont know...
- People from United States
- No
- Nop, i really dont care about my ethnicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home