Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

Student: Ruth
Teacher: Kevin

No sooner did I enter the elevator than I so an strange tall man whit long dark hair and some extravagant tattoos on his arms. I felt scared in a little while. While the elevator come down.
It was because I went into the elevator to go down to the lobby that I saw a guy different from the other people. I felt scared. He also was seeing me and I was wondering how he could wear black clothes and even his face be painted black and white. He seemed angry and powerful. I felt like a little cockroach beside him.
I wasn’t until I told my father about my real experience in the elevator that he told me “ Ruth, these things don’t have to scare you “ . It is a country where the people express their feelings and behavior by this way. It makes them Happy. Since that moment I understood that I don’t have to criticize to the people by their forms of dress. In fact, my father told me that I don’t have to see the manners of dress of a person to know the truth feelings of a person. However, my father gave me a great lesson about the behavior’s people. Since, I father changed me the way that I had had to see the rest of the people. It was a big lesson that I never ever forget for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home