Wednesday, November 24, 2004

BROTHER FRANCISCO

BROTHER FRANCISCO


Brother FRANCISCO was born in 1954. He was a teacher in high school and belonged to “la Salle” community. He gave me the philosophy and chemical class. Moreover, he was the director of the school, and he could do those things with out problems.

Pacho was his nick name. He brought me support emotionality all the time, I was a younger and didn’t know in term of whom or what my future would be. Also, he helps other students at the same time with the highest prudence and discretion.

His advice helped me in order to shape my character .In fact , those helped me to make a choice about how to take the next step in my life. It wasn’t until my last year in high school when everybody get in sore straits to choose about themselves life , after, I did choose my fields that I felt glad .




JUAN MANUEL SASTOQUE

DIP ESL LAGUARDIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE

2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home