Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
Won Jin, Kim
11/24/04
My mother who changed my life


IT wasn’t until I got married that I realized she was a guide in my life. Although she looks soft, it is strong and strict inside her mind.

My mother, who has a mild smile, often wears the smile, so people couldn’t catch her adamancy. She is not only has strong mind, but she also is judicious. Therefore, I want to be like my mother, who is so wise. When I was wondering, she guided my step softly into the path of righteousness. Even though she did that, I didn’t realize it at that time

No sooner did I get married than I realized my guide of my life was her. Recently, I began to comprehend her behavior before. I was wrong when I was an adolescent. She told me about her life story as a friend. She had never told me directly what I should need.

Nowadays, she comes to my mind so many times. Many times I was changed by her. I am realizing that my life is changed. Though she is not a famous person and the richest in my county, she has been one of models in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home