Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

Person who changed my life
by Aura Bonilla

When she was born, I was fascinated by her face. Her small mouth
was red with thin lips and her big eyes were blue like the sky. When
she started look at me I was so impressed. Her face was complete-
ly different for mine.
She was Nicole, my daugther, who later changed
my life. Before she was born, I was a little crazy and I didn't worryabout anythong and my behavior was different. For example, I
diden't know how to cook and I even didn't do many kind of housework.

Since Nicole was bor, I have never felt lonely
and my life is not monotone. When she cries I try to be there
and to make her feel comfortable and safe. She is the most
important person in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home