Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hi I am Bartek

BARTEK

THE PERSON HOW CHANGED MY LIFE

One of my friends changed my life in college in final exam.


I was in college for one year and I had a very important exam. If I passed that exam , I would be able to go to another class. I didn’t study before that exam because I had been in Greece for two weeks .I went to exam feeling very nervous , While I writing the test , one of my friends threw to me a piece of paper with the answers . It was five minutes before time and I started to write test.


Next weekend, I got the answer from a school, it was information about I passed exam and I passed to other class .I was thinking about the fried , who helped to give it to me answers . I decided to call her and invited her on the dinner .


She changed my life because ,when I needed help ,I got help from her ,Moreover I have been with her a good friend . We speak by the phone each other and this time I am going to help her find apartment here ,because she is going to come here next mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home