Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher



Silvia Costa, Nov 24

A person who changed my life


I got so impressed to seeing the beautiful black and white hair, and her nice clothes with strong colors.
She was in her 70’s, and so excited to be there. It was my first day in the English class at LaGuardia. I was there because I had to learn English.
No sooner did I get in class than I started getting nervous. I sat next to her, and I felt more comfortable when she introduced herself and said that she was from my country.
It wasn’t until 3 classes after I was lost than I started getting a littler bit of some words. It was so difficult for me to understand that sometimes I was thinking that I wouldn’t get it. However, the old lady started to help me, and give me so much advice to the effect that I shouldn’t stop. She was so amazing that later on I started to admire her. After that, we got to be friends, but unfortunately she got sick, and she had to return to our country.
Today if I could talk to her I should say thank you for her helped, even if I have some difficult situation I think about her, and how much expiration she had, and gave to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home