Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A person who changed my life

telc students and teacher


A person who changed my life

ANA KIM, Nov. 24.


When I was about 4 years old, I really liked Michael Jackson, especially his song “Billy Jean.” I have liked music from then on. He was really popular in Korea. His music was broadcast on television and radio. At that time, whenever I heard that song, I used to dance automatically, anywhere. I was too young. I don’t remember why I acted like that. Maybe I liked that rhythm. But I didn’t know what would happen. After that accident, I never dance anywhere.

One day, my family had a vacation. We went to the sea by my father’s company’s bus. At that time, whenever I took a bus. I used to insist that I should sit in the middle of seats in the backside bus. But it’s very dangerous. However, as many people know that children are very stubborn. So my parents couldn’t stop my doing that.

When I was sitting in the middle seat furthest back in the bus, I suddenly heard “Billy Jean” from the radio. I started to dance in that seat. As a consequence, the tragedy began. The bus stopped suddenly, I fell down the aisle of the bus. I tumbled down to the front side in the bus. After that, I had a scar on my forehead. No sooner did I take the bus than I tumbled down. I was there because my family was in vacation.

It wasn’t until 2 months after I had fallen down in the hallway of my house that, I tumbled down in the bus again. After that I couldn’t dance again in the bus and I couldn’t sit the middle seat in the bus. I learned that I should obey my parent’s opinion. I was changed my life by Michael Jackson, in fact, his song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home