Wednesday, November 24, 2004

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher

Wataru Nakano




The person who changed my life


My uncle is the restrict person beyond your expectation.

He always makes his face strict.

However to tell the truth, his character is really calm, contrary to his expression. He is
sometime calm, but sometimes restricting.

One day, I got slow with my study which I had to do everyday. Therefore, my uncle got angry and scolded me like machine gun. I felt worse during his scolding. After that, I pondered the importance of studying all day long. The more I contemplated that, the more I began to hate studying.

Therefore, I asked him about that. He said, “Studying is the most important thing for everyone, beyond your thinking.”

I can understand his advice now. I think I should have studied harder when I was little. I feel regret. Why didn’t I study at that time?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home