Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rina Sakamoto

When you and your partner arrived in New York (your first day),

- I came to NY 1 years ago.

 did you like New York?

- Yes I did.

 Do you and your partner like New York now?

- Yes we do.

 What is the best thing about New York, in your opinion and your partner's opinion?

-NY is best of  freedom and friendlly city.

What is your favorite place in New York?

- DAMBO in Brooklyn.

 What is your partner's favorite place in New York?

- Hujin's favorite place is Central park.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Rina, I'm glad you can still like New York!

I've made some corrections to your writing:

When you and your partner arrived in New York (your first day),

- I came to NY 1 year ago.

did you like New York?

- Yes, I did.

Do you and your partner like New York now?

- Yes, we do.

What is the best thing about New York, in your opinion and your partner's opinion?

-N.Y. is the freest and a friendly city.

What is your favorite place in New York?

- DUMBO in Brooklyn.

(But it's noisy, I think; I was there on Sunday).

What is your partner's favorite place in New York?

- Hyojin's favorite place is Central Park.

Tue Jun 12, 05:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home