Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hwangmin & Cihan

My name is Hwangmin, I arrived in New York 6 Month ago. When I arrive here, everything was interesting to me. I have liked South Ferry in New York. it was very nice place, boats, sea, and wind everything was very beautiful for me.

My name is Cihan, I arrived in New York 1 years ago. My favorite place is Central Park and Chelsea.
I saw many things in the Central Park, some concert, events. It have enjoyed there during many time.
I want to go to the second college in New York. So, I'll see many things more in here.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Hwangmin and Cihan,

Thank you for your contribution to our survey. You write well about the things you have seen and enjoyed in this remarkable city.

This is a correction of your writing:

My name is Hwangmin. I arrived in New York 6 months ago. When I arrived here, everything was interesting to me. I have liked South Ferry in New York. It was a very nice place, with boats, sea, and wind; everything was very beautiful for me.

My name is Cihan. I arrived in New York 1 year ago. My favorite places are Central Park and Chelsea. I saw many things in Central Park, such as some concert and events. I have enjoyed myself there many times.
I want to go to a second college in New York, s, I'll see many things more here.

Tue Jun 12, 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home