Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kyungjun Choi

Hi, everybody. Let me introduce my partner. He is Osman who came from Turkey 1 year ago. He wants to learn English and go to the college in New York. He wants to be America citizen. He had studied computer programming in college in his country, now he wants to study business management in college in New York. He has part-time job. He lives with his aunt. He made me my nickname, Kanka. It is mean 'Good Friend'. I like that. He is nice guy. Why don't you make a friend with Osman.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Kyungjun,

Thanks for introducing Osman. You wrote well. Here is a corrected version of your writing. Please look at the changes:

Hi, everybody. Let me introduce my partner. He is Osman, who came from Turkey 1 year ago. He wants to learn English and go to college in New York. He wants to be an American citizen. He studied computer programming in college in his country, and now he wants to study business management in college in New York. He has a part-time job. He lives with his aunt. He made me my nickname, Kanka. It means 'Good Friend'. I like that. He is nice guy. Why don't you make friends with Osman?

Fri Jan 20, 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home