Saturday, November 06, 2010

About Frank story(konrad and tom)

My friend Frank decided to quit his job.
Apparently, he had been tired and weak for about a year prior to making this decision.
I understand he had been having a health problems that had led to be hospitalized.
I tried to encourage him to speak doctor but unfortunately he refused.

I feel upset that I couldn't convince him to go to the doctor before making the decision to quit job.

I'm worried that eventually Frank will regret his decision and will wish he had not quit his job because now he is not able to pay the hospital bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Konrad and Takahiro,

Your story has correct grammar and the meaning is clear. Everything makes sense.

Only this sentence has a problem about the structure.

"I understand he had been having a health problems that had led to be hospitalized."

correct: that led him to be hospitalized

or (also correct): that led to him being hospitalized.

I understand he had been having a health problems that had led to be hospitalized.

Sat Nov 06, 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home