Monday, January 14, 2008

Helping friend

It happened 2 years ago. My closefriend went to a party at a club but I did not go with her. At 2 am. When I was sleeping and the telephone rang. I picked up the phone, it was her. She was drunk so that she could not drive. She asked me to pick her up at the club. I was afraid because it was really late. I had to call a taxi. When I was in the taxi I kept talking to her on the phone because I did not want it to be quiet. When I arrived I saw her sitting on a bench and I bought some water and cool wipes at 7/11. After that we called a taxi and went home safely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really the best friend to her and I think you got a good experience.

Mon Jan 14, 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Sometimes we depend on friends to behave sensibly when we ourselves cannot.

Wed Jan 16, 02:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home