Monday, January 14, 2008

ER

When i was working in the hospital, there was an emergency situation. At that time,I was working at night with my co-worker.There were many patients who needed us to take care of them. I don't remember exactly what time it was.Suddenly.one of my patitents complained of chills,dyspnea and some times heart pain.I checked her pluse rate and blood prussure.Her pulse rate was over 120 and I don't remember her blood pressure.But,It was lower than normal.I took an emergency medication and I called a docter.He ordered blood for a transfusion.My co-worker and i was very busy but we weren't nervous.I did blood sampling to check her state.Finally,a docter diagonosed that she was in shock follow excessive bleeding and when finished the emergency treatment,she transfered to another haspital.2 weeks later,she callde me and she said,"Thanks for your help.I will never forget you."
It was 2 years ago,but i still remember her and my co-worker and i some times talk about that evevt. "We are the best!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It was a emergency situation and a great story about your helping. I'm curious who you are and why you wrote your title 'ER'?

Mon Jan 14, 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi~ Are you a nurse? nice to meet you~ oh~ I thought,at that time it was scaring. you never forget that situation.

Mon Jan 14, 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are the best! By the way, what does "ER" mean? I heard the word several times in medical series. Emergency...R...?

Mon Jan 14, 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so brave! Did you graduate from nursing ? How many years to complete the studying ?
Are you used to blood, shooting or scary scene so far ? :)

Mon Jan 14, 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Yes.I'm a nurse..^^
"ER" means..emergency..^^

Mon Jan 14, 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You have one of the most important jobs there is. It involves high stress but brings great satisfaction. You saved someone's life! Good for you!

Wed Jan 16, 02:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home