Monday, January 14, 2008

Find to Feel Love For My Sister.

No.1
01/14/08
Jiyeon, Hwang


4 or 5 years ago, my second sister -her name is Hayeon- had happened car accident. When she was going to school by bicycle, a car pushed her bicycle. It was such a serious accident that she was in a hospital because of broken her born. As she was preparing University admission, she was very busy, actually. In Addition, my parents had their jobs, and my other sister was a student, so no one could care her. In fact, I was preparing to transfer, but I had to taking care of my sister as I could do better than my family did. Finally, I had taken care of my sister.
My sister and I would had been friendly, but sometimes, bad. I was worried about it, and I would had never looked for anyone. However, I loved my sister very mush, so I decided to think joyfully about looking for her. She had been in hospital about 2 months.
She couldn’t wash her face, hair, and body. Moreover, she couldn’t use toilet for herself!
She could only use a spoon and fork. She had usually lied on bed. It was hard time for her, absolutely. Therefore, I had always been with her, and helped. I tried that she was laugh. I was a comedian. Every patient was laugh when I tried to my sister laugh. If someone makes me try again, I can’t anymore. Even though it was very shy, I wanted to my sister laugh. When many guests - my parent friends, sister’s friends, and relatives- visited the hospital, they were worried about not only Hayeon but also me. However, I was so happy that it was a good time for me and her. It was reason why we could find how much love each other. In fact, Hayeon was sorry to me, so she could try to everything for herself.
Now, she is good health, and her broken bone is stronger than before. Most of all, we have been very, very friendly since that days!!

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I'm really sorry, as I wrote that for Ms word program, I can not take a line; cut and format.

Mon Jan 14, 03:42:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

You are a good sister. I really want to have a elder sister like you. ^_^ -Ann

Tue Jan 15, 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

Recognizing the importance of a sister or brother is important.

Wed Jan 16, 02:06:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

Sometimes a crisis brings a family closer together. Suddenly it becomes clear what is important and what action must be taken. Family love is powerful indeed.

Thu Feb 07, 02:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home