Monday, January 14, 2008

Helping my friend

A few days ago, my girlfriend lost her debit card.

When she recognized that fact, she was very embarrassed.

She didn’t know what to do, because she just came here a month ago.

But I knew everything, because several times I’ve lost my card. So I could help her.

We called the credit card center, and we checked the bank account amount.

The next day, we went to the bank and then we received a new card.

Whenever I lost my card, I thought that I was very foolish, but that day my experience was very useful.

Therefore, I could help my friend. It was nice.

I knew that sometimes misfortune will be fortune.

-by munhee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really did good job. Could you help me if i lost my credit card?

Mon Jan 14, 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to lost my credit card in Korea, but I haven't here yet. hu~^^ If I'm your friend at this situation, I'll really thank your helping!

Mon Jan 14, 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

That's an amazing accomplishment. If I were in Korea and lost a debit card, I would need a friend like you!

Wed Jan 16, 02:09:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

I congratulate you. I've lived in New York a long time and if I lost my credit or debit card I would be frantic. I hope at that time a friend like you could provide assistance, restore calm.

Thu Feb 07, 02:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home