Monday, January 14, 2008

I helped my best friend!

I have several good friends.

One of them I call Sue. She has not only a strong mind but also looks cold.

One day she told me about her boyfriend.

She had been making a good relationship with him for 7months.

she had loved him and he also loved her very much.

They had just one problem about distance.

She lived in NY and her boyfriend lived in other state.

Even though she has a strong mind, she felt lonely and missed him.

Obviously, I didn’t realize how to help her. I just wanted to her in whatever was possible.

So, I decided to buy an airplane ticket for her. I recommended to her,

“Why don’t you go there with the ticket?” She was very surprised and changed her face.

When I saw that, I thought that I did a good job. She departed in the early morning.

She said to me “Thank you so much, I’ll never forget it”

So I thought we were really best friends.

- So Jung

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Wow! that's great! Frankly, it's not simple choice. The ticket isn't cheap. But If I had a friend in something like trouble, I also would buy the ticket for my friend. For buying ticket, you had a good friend. Your choice was good! It made your friend soooooooooooooooooo happy! -Ann

Mon Jan 14, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I think,to find a good friend is like won the lottery. Being a good friend is a free decision from the heart.To be a real friend we must be ready to share compassion, help and a good dosage of generosity.

Mon Jan 14, 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

As a friend, you helped Sue through her crisis. She couldn't have come through on her own.

Wed Jan 16, 02:16:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

That was very generous of you. Feelings about money depend on circumstances. Sometimes even spending a little can be irksome, for example if you see a movie that is not as good as you hoped. In other situations, there is no limit to how much we are ready to spend.

Thu Feb 07, 02:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home