Monday, January 14, 2008

Helping loved ones!!!

I always like to help my friends and my family when one of them needs my help or needs me to stay by his/her side.

I remember one day, when I was studying in high school in Colombia, I helped my best friend. Her name is Diana, also and she is a very good student and excellent person, but that day she felt down because she couldn't pass an important test of mathematics. Actually, It was a difficult topic and she was confused...
However, I understood the topic and I could help her with her questions and she finally understood and then she could pass the test with a high score. She was so happy and she told me, "Thanks!!!". It was so satisfying for me.
After that, she helped me when I needed her and I dis the same with her.

I remember another story. It was when I mus have ten years old or so. It was raining and I was at home with my mother. My uncle was working and my grandmother was with her friends. In my house there was two spaces with flowers but one of those has a dangerous floor when it was raining. In those days my grandmother sold milk that my grandfather sent her for his farm. She had many customers. My mother received the milk but she didn't notice that the floor was wet and she fell down with the milk!!!.
I was so sacred and I called my neighbor and an ambulance. Thanks to God it wasn't complicated, but when my mother came back I always gave her medicine or helped her when she needed something.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The life you describe is attractive. The family life sounds nearly ideal.

Wed Jan 16, 02:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home