Monday, January 14, 2008

Helping to My Cousin

I am from Peru, so may story was there when my cousin was pregnant. he was 20 years old. She didn't know that she had been waiting for a baby and she took medicine. She was alone in her house, because her parents and brother were in thir jobs, so she called me. Fortunately I was in my house because I was on vacation. She was scared because she felt a lot of pain in her stomach. When I went to her house she was crying. Then I Brought her to a doctor, but when we arrived there the doctor said, "This case is an emergency. We need to move her to the special Hospital". So He called an ambulance.
Then when arrived at the hospital I didn't know anything. that was happening I was only scared. My cousin was very badly off, bleeding because she had lost her baby, but the baby was stuck in side her. while she was undergoing an operation I was calling to her parents. They come to the hospital inmediately. They were scared too we had to wait many hours before we knew about her condition. When the operation was finished we were feeling better because they told us, "The patient is good". She needed a transfusion, but everything is ok". Now I think abouth the fact that if I had not been in my house at that moment maybe my cousin would have died. I feel good abouth helping her.
Derminda C.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It is said that a person's true character is revealed in emergencies. Your behaved admirably.

Wed Jan 16, 02:10:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

That situation was a challenge for you, and you met the challenge! Your self-confidence increased as a result.

Thu Feb 07, 02:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home