Monday, January 14, 2008

We Need Help


We should help each other in the daily life. I received help many times from people around me. So I need to help others when they are in trouble.

When I was in high school, I lived in school’s dormitory. In my room I had
7roommates.We helped each other in the daily life. When somebody lost something, we could help them to find it. When somebody was on duty, we could help them to clean. They were some small things. But if some big events happened, we also could help them

One day, one of my roommates came back with a sad expression. He was almost crying. We asked him what happened, but he didn’t say anything. We asked all the time, finally he answered that he lost his wallet. In the wallet there was the money for the tuition, and he didn’t have enough money to pay the tuition. He was scared and worried, so he couldn’t tell his parents. At that time we didn’t hesitate, and told him we could help him. At that time we didn’t have much money, either. But we helped him .Everyone brought out his money as much as they could. It was not enough .So we had to borrow from classmates. Finally we got the amount, and gave it to him. He was very thankful and didn’t know what to say. We told him that he can pay back any time. Because of our effects, his trouble was solved in one day. Since then, we became much closer.

It was not a big matter for us. But for him, he would never forget it. We should continue helping others because we all need help.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done my friend. I used to do that whit my friends who was really closes to me.
I just want to tell something to you do not forget your name when you finish your writing and also I thing you need to practice more whit your vocabulary.

Tue Jan 15, 06:34:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

Congratulations. It is said that giving is better than taking.

Wed Jan 16, 02:07:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

I think so. People need to help each other. Anybody can't live alone in the world.

Sat Jan 26, 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I think so. People need to help each other. Anybody can't live alone in the world.

Ann

Sat Jan 26, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Yes, some people say that the key to a happy life is giving to other people, helping them. Selfishness leads to isolation, loneliness. That really does seem to be true, doesn't it?

Thu Feb 07, 02:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home