Monday, August 06, 2007

ES Oh

1. I feel interesting here because we can have chance to do something.
2. Unlike in korea, in New York lots of international students are studying something for their furture.
3. Generally speaking, Americans don't have prejudice about jobs and people from Korea have that.
4. Compared to Americans, who think the most important thing is satisfaction of themselves, for people in Korea, public attention becomes the standard of behavior.
5.We tend to dislike to work at difficult, dirty, and dangerous occupation.
6.When I first came to the U.S, I was suprised to see multi-ethnic culture.
7.In Korea, I hardly ever see another ethnic person.
8.Since I came to NY, I scarcely thought about the time when I go back to Korea.
9.Since I came to NY, I thought a lot about what I can do.
10.If a graduated student didn't have a job in korea, he would be critized for his disability.
11.In Korea, the seccess is influenced by whether they have job or not.
12.In contrast to American, who tend to be individualistic, Korean tend to be altruistic.
13.Korea is a polite contury, whereas the U.S is a intrepid country.
14.I want to be a aggressive person who I do what I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I think you meant "interested," not interesting. But your writing itself was interesting.

Sun Aug 12, 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home