Monday, July 23, 2007

“The Persons who changed my Life”

“The Persons who changed my Life”

The first time that I saw her, I was fascinated by her perfect body and her big black eyes. I love her immediately. She was just like an ideal woman for me.

I met her in my high school, and I felt really interested in her. However I had a big problem, I had girlfriend and they were friends. I had to leave her and start a new relationship with the new girl. She was Juliana, the woman who changed my life.

At the beginning we had a perfect romance. She started to change my thinking and my mined. She was a big hearted person and had a really nice and beautiful smile. I was an unsociable person, bu6t she changed me to a better person. Now, I love socializing with all types of person, and I love the animals, helping people and enjoy littler things like Christmas, birthdays and other special dates.

My life changed 180 degrades. I feel now like a better person and I feel big peace in my heart. I’ll be grateful to her for help in changing to a better life

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Clearly, meeting her was a turning point in your life. Sometimes the right person at the right time can bring a great change, but it is important to be open to the opportunity.

--a wise person

Thu Jul 26, 06:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home